Misha Lulu - Further reduction now on! Don't miss it!
Bellabug - now available for your pre-orders.
Rocker Baby Inc - now available for your pre-orders.
Heart to Heart Gifts - now available for your pre-orders.
Pret-a-porter Tutu - newly added



Monday, July 13, 2009

Customer Testimonials

We want to know how you feel about PLO’s products and services. You can email your comments to prettylittleones@gmail.com.

********************************************************************************

An email extract from Brad & Lisa, Singapore
Some feedback for you: the owner of the ballet company asked me where I got the tutus made from. She thought I got them made and sent from the USA (she is an American herself).

Not being biased, I must admit, that of all the tutus that the various girls wore for costumes, I thought yours stood out head and shoulders above the rest! The fullness of them is fantastic and the headbands looked lovely as well.

Again, I can't stress enough just how beautiful the tutus looked on the girls on stage. Thank you so much for making them in such a timely fashion. No doubt, you will hear from me again!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

An email extract from Samantha, Singapore
I'm happy and satisfied with my purchase & your service. I will definitely order from you again.